Join us for our 2017 Gay-La!
TONIGHT: Join as at all 7:45 for chamber music and drinks, and our GayLa concert at 8:30. Tickets are no longer available online but may be purchased at the door. If you purchased tickets online, they will be held at the door.
Our annual Gay-La is on June 17: what better way to kick off Pride Week than with your friends at QUO! Plus we will be joined by very special guest Jacqueline Jonée, who will perform double duty as our evening’s host and also perform at the piano. This is an event you don’t want to miss!
VIP Tickets for the evening are $55, which includes an open bar and our famous concessions. General Admission is $35, but if you purchase tickets in advance, you can save $5. Student/Senior tickets are $25.
The evening begins with a champagne reception with chamber music from 7:45 – 8:15. Unlike previous years, this year our reception is open to all ticket holders (though open bar applies only to VIP ticket holders). Then the concert itself begins at 8:30.
Highlights of the program include:
- Shostakovich: Suite for Variety Orchestra No. 1 (aka Jazz Suite No. 2)
- Bernstein: Three Dance Episodes from On The Town
- Marquez: Conga dle Fuego Nuevo
- Bernstein: Selections from West Side Story
- Somewhere/Nothing’s Going to Harm You/America (featuring Jacqueline Jonée)
- Over the Rainbow/I Am What I am (featuring Jacqueline Jonée)
Saturday June 17 at 8:30 pm
Church of the Holy Apostles
296 Ninth Avenue (at 28th Street), New York City