Our 11th season continues in February with the debut of our new Artistic Director, Ian Shafer, and our new Assistant Conductor, Luke Nosal. That concert features the winner of QUO’s annual concerto competition, flutist Justin Lee. Tickets are on sale now.
- October 19: Mussorgsky: Night on Bald Montain, Saint-Saens: Danse Macabre, Greig: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Lizst: Malediction, Williams: Harry Potter Suite from the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- December 8: QUOtets XIV Chamber Concert.
- February 22: Debussy: Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun; Gabrieli: Canzon Per Sonar Septimi Toni a 8; Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade, and Griffes: Poem for Flute and Orchestra
- April 25: Seeger: Music for Small Orchestra; Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 4; Sibelius: Symphony No. 2
- June 20: QUO’s annual GayLa, including Barber: Medea’s Meditation and Dance of Vengeance; Griffes: The Pleasure Dome of Kubla Khan; Bate: Alternative Energy