Next up for our 2019-2020 season: “Hope Remains”, featuring Sibelius’ Symphony #2 and with special guest Spencer Myer in Beethoven’s Piano Concerto #4. Tickets are on sale now.
- October 19: Mussorgsky: Night on Bald Montain, Saint-Saens: Danse Macabre, Greig: In the Hall of the Mountain King, Lizst: Malediction, Williams: Harry Potter Suite from the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- December 8: QUOtets XIV Chamber Concert.
- February 22: Debussy: Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun; Gabrieli: Canzon Per Sonar Septimi Toni a 8; Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade, and Griffes: Poem for Flute and Orchestra
- April 25: Seeger: Music for Small Orchestra; Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 4; Sibelius: Symphony No. 2
- June 20: QUO’s annual GayLa, including Barber: Medea’s Meditation and Dance of Vengeance; Griffes: The Pleasure Dome of Kubla Khan; Bate: Alternative Energy