Here’s a quick preview of our upcoming season, Queer We Are! Check back for more details soon!
- October 14 at 4PM: Our season opener features Beethoven’s Leonore Overture, Brahms’ Piano Concerto No. 1 with special guest Michael Sheppard, and a new piece by Gerald Busby.
- December 1 at 8 PM: We feature various sections in Warlock’s Capriol Suite, Schubert’s Symphony for Winds, Mussorgsky’s Great Gate of Kiev, and Chavez’ Toccata for Percussion Instruments. Prokofiev’s Lt. Kije concludes the program
- March 2 at 8PM: Barber’s Essay, William Grant Still’s Symphony No. 1, a new piece by QUO’s own Sayed Safavynia, and the winner of QUO’s annual concerto competition. We’ll also be joined by special guest Lindsay Deutsch in a Beatles Fantasy.
- March 30 at 8PM: Our annual QUOtets Chamber concert
- May 11 at 8PM and May 12 at 4PM: The winner of QUO’s annual composition contest, a marimba concerto by QUO’s own Bjorn Berkhout, and Mendelssohn’s Symphony No. 5.
- June 22 at 8PM: Our annual GayLa