- About QUO
- Artistic Director
- Current Season
- Contact QUO
- Play with QUO
- Members Only
Phone: (646) 233-4113
Mail: PO Box 438 * Radio City Station * New York, NY 10101-0438
Composers interested in collaborating with QUO and Professional Musicians interested in performing as Soloists are invited to submit samples of their work for consideration and review to email@example.com or by snail-mail at the address found above.
Composers should submit the following:
- Sample scores of 1-3 representative works, with recordings when possible. (Either PDF and mp3 files or hard copy.)
- Brief biography and/or resume
- Statement of intent/concept: Why do you want to collaborate with QUO?
Soloists should submit the following:
- Recordings demonstrating the work you are interested in performing, if known, or contrasting pieces/movements of a work.
- Repertory list including any r3elevant solo + orchestra pieces you have performed or would like to perform.
- Brief biography
- A description of previous LGBT community involvement and your connections to the community.
QUO's Programming Commmittee will review submissions for future collaborations with composers and soloists. Typically QUO plans repertory one year in advance of performance dates.